A quick and easy side for any meal. These carrots are never leftover and will hold their own against the most savory of meals.
- 1.5Lbs Carrots, Peeled, Faux Tourne
- 1/2t Corn Starch
- 2T Sugar
- 1.5C Veg or Chicken Stock
- 2T Butter
- Fresh Herbs (Parsley)
- Peel and slice carrots faux tourne. Guide here.
- Place in a large skillet, and sprinkle with corn starch.
- Move carrots around pan with large wooden spoon until corn starch is evenly distributed and no clumps remain.
- Add stock, butter, sugar, and bring to a high boil. Cover, reduce, and simmer about 10 minutes until carrots are tender and easily pierced.
- Bring to a high heat uncovered and evaporate water until carrots appear glazed and shiny.
Written with StackEdit.