When I first saw this recipe, I never believed a fish taco could be so simple…or delicious!
- 1 Salmon side, patted dry.
- 1T Chile Powder
- 2 Limes, zested, juice divided.
- 1T Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Head Red Cabbage, shaved
- 1C Mayonnaise
- 2T Vinegar, preferably rice or apple cider
- Optional: Cilantro, Shaved Radish, Cotija, Queso Fresca, sliced Serrano, pickled Red Onion.
- Place fish, skin side down in a 9x13 baking dish drizzled with olive oil.
- Using paper towels, carefully and completely dry the salmon flesh.
- Use a basting brush to apply the juice from one lime. This will help the rub adhere.
- In a small bowl, mix zest, chile powder, and salt.
- Rub zest mixture over fish.
- Bake 425F for 15mins.
- Flake and serve.
- While fish is cooking, combine sugar, salt, vinegar, mayo, and red cabbage.
- Wrap tortilla in tin foil, and place in stove while fish bakes. Remove after a few minutes.