Perfectly paired with Glazed carrots for a weeknight meal that’s on the table in less than 45 minutes.
- 6-8 Chicken Thighs, skin-on, bone-in, trimmed
- 3T Poultry Seasoning (recipe provided)
- Wearing gloves, trim the excess skin and loose fat from the thighs.
- Place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Drizzle liberally with olive oil. Flipping chicken to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle both sides with poultry seasoning.
- Roast in a 425F oven until thickest part reads 175F.
ProTip: Reserve pan drippings in a large mason jar and allow to cool overnight in the refrigerator. This will create schmaltz and gelatin that are useful for other dishes. Also, freeze the chicken skin and reduce later for additional schmaltz!Poultry Seasoning:
- 2 Parts Kosher Salt
- 2 Parts Paprika
- 2 Parts Onion Powder
- 2 Parts Garlic Powder
- 2 Parts Italian Seasoning
- 1 Part MSG
- 1 Part Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Part White Ground Pepper